Monday, February 4, 2019

Whine and neurosis...

Held this spot for nine years now so it's time to write. This is an opportunity to loosen up these arthritic fingers to do some typing.

Here is a picture taken near Brighton, CO that has a couple of my uncles in it. They must have found an old truck somewhere to set up this pose. Sure, looks old-time but makes me to be some old guy just by association.



Speaking of old, I noticed some old guy hacked my Facebook page and posting his pictures on there. I plan to hunt him down when I get to feeling better. I have been slowed down lately with a touch of emphysema but when I get over it he better look out. Got to quit for now and catch my breath as this keyboard makes me winded.

Later,
Bob C. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ida, I have one almost finished for tomorrow but it's getting late so may have to wait and proof it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete