Thursday, February 7, 2019

 I do my little turn on the catwalk...


Sorry folks must jump the line here. Things to do. Damn, landed on some bumpkin country road. Maybe a Billy-Joe will come by in a pick-up truck seeing these great legs and give me a lift to civilization. I have a runway fashion walk set for tonight and need to be there on time.

A ten-year-old Buick slowly pulled up and an elderly grandma asked if I could use a ride. She offered me a cute little dress that her niece had left in the car which I was thankful for. We had comfortable conversation all the way to the main highway where, going opposite directions I got out to search for another ride.





 
One after another these soccer moms blew right on by like I was invisible. "Whoops, there goes another soccer mom." Finally, a nice couple gave me a ride all the way to the city. They were so amazed to have a famous model in the car and drove right to the Four Seasons front door.



I had two hours of preparation getting my hair and makeup taken care of finishing the show wearing a great looking strapless dress in a teal color. The crowd was pleased, and the photographers worked me over from every angle. It was a great night and they gave me the dress due to a small flaw in the hem.


After the show I walked down the block where a couple of brothers were playing some pretty smooth music. Going inside letting my eyes adjust to the low light, I had a drink to relax. A real nice guy, seemed somewhat familiar but I just couldn't place him, gave me a ride back in a beautiful red sport car. 

It seems to all fade after that. before rejoining the throng inside Bob's thick skull. (What a mess in here, he has no idea!)



Later,
Bob C.

No comments:

Post a Comment