Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Real or imaginary? Don't know...


While in Paris, couple of weeks ago, I met two pretty French girls on bikes. Invited, I rented a bike and we had a great time riding uptown somewhere on the Rue De Tolbiac. I crossed the street to get a quick picture of the two lovers before they advanced when a beautiful 1963 Studebaker Avanti made a turn right in front of me. Got a great photo of it as the girls fumbled around trying to get to their phones.



Later we racked the bikes to enjoy a break and found a long narrow park filled with yellow butterflies. Must have been a murgle of them (something between a crow murder and a goose gaggle).  While I tried to get a close-up photo of a butterfly, allusive Adele of the female union caused a distraction. Wanting an opinion of her cute lesbian underwear, she lifted her short dress.



The underwear seemed pretty but I was too distracted by the beautiful unattainable form they held. Darn French women anyway!

Later,
Bob C.

No comments:

Post a Comment